Impresa abilitata ad operare nel Mercato Elettronico della Pubblica Amministrazione MEPA - settore Formazione e settore Servizi (Supporto Specialistico)
eCONSULENZA, born in 2003, offers a wide variety of services and provides supports in the fields of communication, education and training as well as in planning management for European projects and quality assessment.
It is an Agency for
planning and developing initiatives co-financed by European Commission
and EU programs or Structural Funds, born in 2003. The Agency, seated
in Torino (IT), is daily consultant for public and private
administrations, Universities, training agencies, no-profit organizations. eConsulenza Agency is running
projects financed by European Programs and funds in
particular for: training and education, rights and social issues, culture,
territorial cooperation, local development and tourism, health and research,
Since its origins eConsulenza places itself as
matching point between the academic Institutes and the labour market, in view of its strong vocation at bridging educational and cultural training and professional skills.
It supported the management of several projects
funded by European Programs.
In particular eConsulenza prepared, with Italian and foreign
Municipalities and public bodies, several projects funded by the
Program for citizenship “EUROPE FOR CITIZENS”.
Several projects were successful. Some of them are:
Other successful projects, addressed to young beneficiaries, were/are: “eVol European Volunteering” – Youth in Action program for Gualtieri Sicaminò Municipality (2010); “Europe for Young Citizens – EU4YC” for Associazione Giovani di Pimonte (Napoli) financed by ESF (2013); “ELP – Europa Lavoro Professioni” transnational Mobility Project for CIOFS FP-PIEMONTE financed by ESF (2013/2015); E+ KA1 Youth Exchanges “Youth 4 L@b-Fostering youth skills in mountain and rural areas” for Magliano Alpi (2015); E+ KA1 "NOUS SOMMES TOUS DES NAVIGANTES" Youth Exchange for Associazione italo-marocchina Le Flambeau (2016); E+ KA1 "eMOVIE LAB - Giochi di Cinema senza frontiere” (2017); E+ SCUOLE KA1 Exchange For Staff Mobility for Cossato Institute (2017); E+ KA1 "STAY TUNED!” for the Comune di Arquata Scrivia and Provincia di Alessandria (2019).
On going - Gabriella Bigatti is actually:
- Member of the Coordination Unit and Quality Manager for the E+ KA2 HEI “Data Science Pathways to re-imagine education - Da.Re.” Project (2016/2019). Lead Partner: Gruppo Loccioni (AEA), supported by the University of Camerino;
- Evaluator and Quality Manager of “AMuSE - Artistic Multi Sensorial Experiences” Project, cofinanced by CREATIVE EUROPE Program, for the Association Le Terre dei Savoia , partner of the project (2017/2019). Lead Partner: Malta Society of Arts (Malta);
- Member of the Coordination Unit of the Interreg Italia-Francia ALCOTRA “VALE – Valore all’esperienza” project leaded by Ciofs FP Piemonte (2018/2020);
- Member of the Coordination Unit and Evaluator/Quality Manager of the E+ KA2 Adult Education “SPE.C.H.A.L.E. - SPEcialists in Cultural Heritage and Attractive Living Environment” project leaded by ADC MOURA - Portugal (2018/2021);
- Project Referent and member of the “Grant Office” of the Department of Medicine at the Università del Piemonte Orientale for EU projects for research, health and ageing (2018/2019);
- Member of the Coordination Unit of the Erasmus+ SPORT “Let's fit healthy life!” project, leaded by Regione Piemonte (2019);
- Project Manager of “Encouraging and Strengthening Solidarity in European Municipalities - E.S.S.E.M.” project (Europe for Citizens) leaded by Santhià Municipality (2018/19);
- Senjor Advisor of “SWIRL” Project leaded by the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore for the research initiative cofounded by the DG Employment (2019-2021);
- Advisor for the internal assessment and evaluator of Cosme “M.A.P.P.A.E.” Project leaded by Terre dei Savoia Association (2019-2021).
GABRIELLA BIGATTI - eConsulenza Project Manager
She is Project Manager and EU Funds consultant with a Master’s Degree in International Sciences (University of Torino - Italy).
She is Project Manager for running projects financed by European Programs and Structural Funds with 23 years of experience. She has been working since 1996 in planning, managing and monitoring several projects co-financed by European programs for public and private entities: i.e. EMPLOYMENT, ADAPT, Kaleidoscope, Tempus, Equal, INTERREG Italy-France, INTERREG Italy-Switzerland, Daphne, eContent+, IEE, Central Europe, Europe for Citizens 2007/13, Europe for Citizens 2014/2020, Youth in Action, Leonardo da Vinci, LLP, ERASMUS+ 2014-2020 (KA1, KA2, KA3, SPORT), Creative Europe, MED, HEALTH, COSME, H2020, ...
Member of Evaluating Committees and Task Forces for European funds allocation (concerning specific call for proposals for European projects launching) for the Ministry of Labour, for the Sicilian Region and for Piedmont Region in Italy (1997/2004).
She was the Coordinator of the NCP (National Contact Point for central and northern Italy) of the EU Program “eContent”, assigned by European institution (2000/2004).
She is trainer, speaker and teacher at events, coaching initiatives and training courses about European policy for education and managing EU programs/European projects (for Universities, training agencies, public entities, NGOs, centres for European policies, stakeholders,..).
Moreover she was Head Unit at the Local Health agency in Biella – ASL BIELLA , for managing the “EMP-H – Empowering Hospital” project, cofounded by Health Program (2017-2018), as Project Manager.