Impresa abilitata ad operare nel Mercato Elettronico della Pubblica Amministrazione MEPA - settore Formazione e settore Servizi (Supporto Specialistico)
eCONSULENZA, born in 2003, offers a wide variety of services and provides supports in the fields of communication, education and training as well as in planning management for European projects and quality assessment.
It is an Agency for
planning and developing initiatives co-financed by European Commission
and EU programs or Structural Funds, born in 2003. The Agency, seated
in Torino (IT), is daily consultant for public and private
administrations, Universities, training agencies, no-profit organizations. eConsulenza Agency is running
projects financed by European Programs and funds in
particular for: training and education, rights and social issues, culture,
territorial cooperation, local development and tourism, health and research,
EDUCAZIONE E FORMAZIONE SU MISURA!
eConsulenza si occupa anche di formazione e ha una vasta esperienza di organizzazione in riferimento a corsi, eventi, workshop, percorsi formativi su misura, sia a livello locale che internazionale, legati a diverse tematiche.
In particolare, eConsulenza offre formazione specialistica nel settore della Educazione Adulti, nel settore della Europrogettazione e dei progetti europei (sugli aspetti amministrativi dei progetti europei, preparazione e pianificazione di progetti, gestione di progetti, fino alla creazione di partnership europee innovative) e nell’area della Comunicazione.
Organizza specifiche azioni di educazione, tutoraggio e assistenza tecnica per adulti e professionisti, in vari campi.
Organizza sessioni di formazione, corsi su misura, workshop, project work, con l'obiettivo di accrescere e sviluppare competenze e capacità nel settore della progettazione di iniziative transnazionali, per organizzazioni sia pubbliche che private.
EDUCATION & TAILORED TRAINING!
eConsulenza has got large experience in organizing courses, events, workshops,
tailored training paths, both locally and internationally, connected to
In particular, eConsulenza offers specialized training in Adult Education, Project management and European projects (about administrative aspects of European funds, projects preparation and planning, reporting & project management, up to the creation of innovative European partnerships) and Communication.
We organize specific tutoring and training actions for professionals and staff dedicated to the development of Adults competences and skills, in different fields.
Moreover, we run training sessions, tailor-made courses and workshops with the aim to increase own abilities for European projects planning, for both public and profit organizations, at any level.
Since its origins eConsulenza places itself as
matching point between the academic Institutes and the labour market, in view of its strong vocation at bridging educational and cultural training and professional skills.
It supported the management of several projects
funded by European Programs.
In particular eConsulenza prepared, with Italian and foreign
Municipalities and public bodies, several projects co-financed by the former Program: “EUROPE FOR CITIZENS”.
Several projects were successful. Some of them are:
Other successful projects, addressed to young beneficiaries, were/are: “eVol European Volunteering” – Youth in Action program for Gualtieri Sicaminò Municipality (2010); “Europe for Young Citizens – EU4YC” for Associazione Giovani di Pimonte (Napoli) financed by ESF (2013); “ELP – Europa Lavoro Professioni” transnational Mobility Project for CIOFS FP-PIEMONTE financed by ESF (2013/2015); E+ KA1 Youth Exchanges “Youth 4 L@b-Fostering youth skills in mountain and rural areas” for Magliano Alpi (2015); E+ KA1 "NOUS SOMMES TOUS DES NAVIGANTES" Youth Exchange for Associazione italo-marocchina Le Flambeau (2016); E+ KA1 "eMOVIE LAB - Giochi di Cinema senza frontiere” (2017); E+ SCUOLE KA1 Exchange For Staff Mobility for Cossato Institute (2017); E+ KA1 "STAY TUNED!” for the Comune di Arquata Scrivia and Provincia di Alessandria (2019).
On going - Gabriella Bigatti is actually:
- Project Manager for “EQUAL - Our living library for solidarity & equality” project, cofinanced by CERV Program, leaded by Borriana Municipality (2022)
-Senjor assistant for the Erasmus+ KA2 HE “Beyond the Emergency. Telecare for Non-Communicable Diseases through Simulation Techniques - BeEmTel” project promoted by the Università del Piemonte Orientale and the Istituto Superiore di Sanità (2022): supporting for the starting phase.
- Project manager and expert for several Italian Municipalities for PNRR - Next Generation UE calls for proposal and projects (2022)
-Project Referent for the Erasmus+ KA1 Youth Exchange - “SCOOP Strengthening Creativity and Critical thinking for the Young people” project promoted by the Fondazione Ecomuseo della Pietra da Cantoni and local Municipalities (2022)
-Supporting manager of the ERASMUS KA1 VET Mobility "CROSS MU.BILITY" promoted by the Paionia Municipality (Greece) in 2022 - prepared and supported by Epimorfotiki Kilkis
-Educational pathway Referent and trainer at Istituto di Istruzione Superiore "Leardi" (in Casale Monferrato) for specific training courses focused on planning, managing European Funds and projects and the EU programs 2021-2027 (2021-24).
- Supporting manager of the "YOUnion -
Unity in Diversity
" Twinning project (financed by Europe for Citizens program) leaded by Kilkis Municipality (Greece).
She prepared the project application in 2020.
Moreover recently she was:
- Member of the Coordination Unit and Evaluator/Quality Manager of the E+ KA2 Adult Education “SPE.C.H.A.L.E. - SPEcialists in Cultural Heritage and Attractive Living Environment” project leaded by ADC MOURA - Portugal (2018/2021)
- Member of the Management Unit of the Interreg Italia-Francia ALCOTRA “VALE – Valore all’esperienza” project leaded by Ciofs FP Piemonte (2018/2020). The project end has been postponed to October 2020- Advisor for the internal assessment and evaluator for Cosme “M.A.P.P.A.E.” Project, leaded by Terre dei Savoia Association , in 2019-2021 about sensorial and touristic pathways in the Mediterranean area. She also partecipated into the preparation of the project application in 2018.
GABRIELLA BIGATTI - eConsulenza Project Manager
She is Project Manager and European Funds consultant with a Master’s Degree in International Sciences (University of Torino - Italy).
She is Project Manager for running projects financed by European Programs and Structural Funds with 26 years of experience. She has been working since 1996 in planning, managing and monitoring several projects co-financed by European programs for public and private entities: i.e. EMPLOYMENT, ADAPT, Kaleidoscope, Tempus, Equal, INTERREG Italy-France, INTERREG Italy-Switzerland, Daphne, eContent+, IEE, Central Europe, Europe for Citizens 2007/13, Europe for Citizens 2014/2020, Youth in Action, Leonardo da Vinci, LLP, ERASMUS+ 2014-2020 (KA1, KA2, KA3, SPORT), Creative Europe, MED, HEALTH, COSME, H2020, ...
Member of Assessment and Evaluating Committees and teams for European funds allocation (concerning specific call for proposals for European projects launching) for the Ministry of Labour, for the Sicilian Region , Piedmont Region, Umbria Region (since 1997).
She was the Coordinator of the NCP (National Contact Point for central and northern Italy) of the “eContent”
European Program, assigned by the European institution (2000/2004).
She is trainer, speaker and/or teacher at seminars, events, coaching initiatives
and training courses about European funds, European or regional programs, managing European projects (for Universities, training agencies,
public entities, NGOs, centres for European policies, municipalities, stakeholders,..).
Moreover recently she was:
Member of the Coordination Unit and Quality Manager for the E+ KA2
HEI “Data Science Pathways to re-imagine education - Da.Re.”
Project (2016/2019). Lead Partner: Gruppo Loccioni (AEA), supported
by the University of Camerino
- Evaluator and Quality Manager of “AMuSE - Artistic Multi
Sensorial Experiences” Project, cofinanced by CREATIVE EUROPE
Program, for the Association Le Terre dei Savoia , partner of the
project (2017/2019). Lead Partner: Malta Society of Arts (Malta)
- Head Unit at the Local Health agency in Biella –
ASL BIELLA , for managing the “EMP-H – Empowering
Hospital” project, co-financed by HEALTH
Program (2017-2018), as Project Manager
- Member of the "Grant Office" at the Department of Medicine of the UPO-Università del Piemonte Orientale for funds and project management (2018-2019). Project Manager for supporting the preparation of some European projects and of an Interreg Italy - Switzerland project application (positively evaluated). Trainer for UPO internal Departments for courses focused on EU funds and projects (2020-2021).
- Senjor Advisor for the “LET'S FIT HEALTHLY LIFE!" Project leaded by Regione Piemonte (started in January 2019) for the starting phase. She was the Project Manager who prepared the project application in 2018.
- Senjor Advisor of “SWIRL” Project leaded by the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore for the research initiative cofounded by the DG Employment (2019-2020). She also partecipated into the preparation of the project application in 2018.